1. You can change your ball flight with your follow through
2. Swinging more to the right makes the ball start more right and want to curve more left
3. Swinging more to the left makes the ball start more left and want to curve more right
4. Shaft exiting under lead shoulder from down the line is a good neutral checkpoint
#ericcogorno #cogornogolf #golfswing #golftips #golflesson #golfmechanics
**Want to improve faster? Get swing feedback and coaching from Eric: https://www.cogornogolf.com.
**LINKS TO THE PRODUCTS I USE/RECOMMEND + DISCOUNT CODES
-LiveView Golf Camera – https://liveviewsports.com/ref/9/?campaign=ecgolf – ECGOLF for $40 off!
-Pinned Golf Rangefinder – https://pinnedgolf.com/discount/Cogorno – COGORNO to get $25 off!
-Tour Striker Training Aids – https://www.tourstriker.com?ref=111
-Eric Cogorno Master Classes – https://ericcogornogolf.podia.com – Free for members of cogornogolf.com
**I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services recommended on Eric Cogorno Golf sites. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you free content to help you learn about golf and improve your game. My goal is to help people through my experience so I will not recommend a product or service unless I’ve
1) Used it personally. (which will be the case the vast majority of the time)
2) Thoroughly researched it and got first-hand user feedback from other professionals I trust and that have used the product/service.